The Anchorage Daily News is seeking a full time District Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a responsible, motivated person that is looking for an entry level management position. The Circulation District Manager manages the daily delivery of the Daily News to subscribers. This salaried position starts at $16.00/hour, plus a monthly incentive plan.
· Recruiting, contracting and managing the activities of carriers
· Maintaining accurate carrier records
· Providing outstanding customer service to our subscribers
· Increasing circulation through excellent service and sales activities
· Valid driver’s license and insured vehicle
· 2 years work experience with direct internal or external customer contact
· Hours mainly late night, early morning
Click here for more info.
Thank you for helping McClatchy out in looking for qualified has beens that frequent this blog and are still looking for work.
Sarah Palin is free
"...a responsible, motivated person THAT..."
newsroom must be editing the ad copy now.
Post a Comment