This blog is mainly about the spectacular train wreck at The Sacramento Bee and its parent company, the McClatchy Company. But I also post about current events, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, politics, anything else that grabs my attention. Take a look around this blog, hope you enjoy it.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Woman who posed as a pediatric physician at a Sheila Jackson Lee town hall admits she isn't a doctor
Another black on black crime!
"I am not a doctor but I play one on TV". What a farce.
At least she has some sense of self worth. Notice she did not claim to be a journalist.
Anon all the above: LMAO.
But will the MSM pick it up? Of course not!
More and more liberal and racial BS form the left that was falsely blamed on the right. The wheels are coming off Obama's bus.
Man pleads guilty to racial threat using fake Facebook account
(CNN) -- An African-American man has pleaded guilty after being accused of impersonating a white supremacist in a fictitious Facebook account to make death threats against an African-American university student...Hart admitted creating the fictitious account in November, pretending to be a white supremacist outraged by the election of Barack Obama as the nation's first African-American president, the statement said.
What other could we expect from Obama’s band of thugs and thieves? Lee and the others are just the Democrats in action. Obama needs a Liars' Czar just to keep him up to speed on his own falsehoods.
Oh yeah, these rigged town hall meetings are really helping the HopeyChangey guy.
RASMUSSEN POLL: Obama Approval Rating Falls to New Low: 47 %
And the Dems say the Repubs are fabricating these townhalls with phonies? Ha! Obama's townhalls are hand-picked suckups that are bussed in and given seating assignments. What a POS!
Spin those low approval ratings Mr. Obama! The White House staff is running out of excuses and alibis.
I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night?
I love their explaination of how Obama's cheerleaders were chosen. 30% went to democrat operatives and staffers, the other 70% were up for grabs in any area that Obama had total support.
Nope, just a coincidence that it was stacked with ringers.
Wow! It turns out that all the fake protesters, faking their identity, paid to protest, suppressing the rights of fellow Americans, getting preferred seating were liberal hypocrites.
And the most astroturfed townhall of all was....the President's.
Why am i not surprised?
Maybe that's what Jackson Lee was saying on her phone call to the DNC..."where's my fake doctor? I told you to have her here an hour ago!"
Anon 4:08 Perfect friggn summation!!!!!!
Post a Comment