Saturday, January 5, 2008

KOS sickness: "Can any of you say after what our country has done to Iraq that you wouldn't want to kill US soldiers if you were Iraqi?"

I usually avoid looking at KOS commenters after an incident in Iraq because the comments are always profane and degrading. But this afternoon I went to KOS to see what they were saying about the 2 US soldiers shot by an Iraqi soldier. But I have to say, many of today's comments at KOS were far worse than I could have imagined.

There's this:
I'm sure I'll be troll-rated for telling the truth, but really, can any of you say after what our country has done to Iraq that you wouldn't want to kill US soldiers if you were Iraqi?


Then this:
That's the question, and after Fallujha, Haditha, Abu Ghraib, the Blackwater massacres, and the slaughter of tens or hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians, many in air raids, I for one would kill American soldiers to rid my country of them, if I was Iraqi.


And this:

... were an occupying force to take over the United States? I'd be sorely tempted...