Sunday, May 18, 2008

Toby Keith's "35 Biggest Hits" is top-selling country album

Toby Keith's "35 Biggest Hits" is the #1 country album this week. This album debuted at #1. This 2-disc set includes the new single “She’s A Hottie.”
.
This CD will be a classic. 35 Biggest Hits opens with Toby's first No. 1 hit, “Should’ve Been A Cowboy,” and runs all the way through his 2006 chart-topper “A Little Too Late.” In between, you get favorites including “Who’s That Man” (1994), “How Do You Like Me Now ?!” (1999), “Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American)” (2002), “Who’s Your Daddy?” (2002), “I Love This Bar” (2003), “American Soldier” (2003) and “As Good I Once Was” (2005).

Readers of my blog know Toby Keith has gone to Iraq to entertain US troops. My posts on Toby Keith in Iraq are here and here.

You can get Toby Keith's 2-disc set for $11.99 new through Amazon on my blog. Just click on the ad on the upper right hand side of my blog, just below the "Visitors to this blog" world map.