Thursday, July 10, 2008

Candidate Obama lists the military assets he will jettison as Commander in Chief

Watch as Obama looks into the camera and lists the military assets he will junk as Commander in Chief. (51 seconds.)


Transcript:

... I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending
... I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems...
... I will not weaponize space...
... I will slow our development of future combat systems...
... and I will institute an independent "Defense Priorities Board" to ensure the quadrennial defense review is not used to justify unnecessary spending...
... I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons...
... and to seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons...
... I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material...
... and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert...
... and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals...

As far as I am concerned, this video disqualifies Obama from the office he seeks.

Hat tip: Marooned in Marin
.
.
.

No comments: