Thursday, August 28, 2008

Earlier this week I passed 100,000 hits

I started blogging last September. The Google ads I use includes a hit counter. I checked "all time hits" on the meter Monday and discovered I had passed 100,000 hits. As blogs go, I'm not one of the big dogs -- Powerline and Instapundit easily have that many hits in a day or two. But getting 100,000 hits is more than I could have imagined a year ago.

Thanks to all readers who come here. I want to keep this blog interesting and relevant for you. And I want to say "thanks" to all bloggers who have blogrolled me: Herald Watch, LT Nixon Rants, Sense of Events, The Bronze Blog, Moonbattery, TheThunderRun, and, JammieWearingFool. (I hope I haven't left anybody out.)

2 comments:

TheBronze said...

Congrats! That's great to hear.

Anonymous said...

Thank you and thanks for a place to blow off steam about McClatchy. Better here than at work! You truly do provide a useful service. I wonder how many of the McClatchy mucky muck read your blog?