Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I was polled by Rasmussen last night

Rasmussen called last night.

Judging by the questions I was asked, they are conducting a poll for the upcoming May 19 special election in California.

As best as I can remember, the first questions:
  • Do you approve of the job President Barack Obama is doing? If strongly approve press 1, if somewhat approve press 2, if somewhat disapprove press 3, if strongly disapprove press 4? (My choice: 4... I think Obama's spending plans are reckless, and I don't like how Obama goes overseas and apologizes for America.)
  • Do you approve of the job Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is doing? If strongly approve press 1, if somewhat approve press 2, if somewhat disapprove press 3, if strongly disapprove press 4? (My choice: 3)
  • California has a massive budget deficit. If you blame the politicians for the deficit, press 1, if you blame the labor unions, press 2, if the economy press 3. There was a 4th option but I can't remember it. I pressed 1. (Politicians need to live within their means. Duh.)
There were other questions about raising taxes and cutting the pay of legislators if they overspend. And the standard demographic questions: race, age, income. I'll be checking here to see when results are posted.
.
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fox uses Rasmussen a lot, but the lib-left like MSNBC, PBS and NPR prefer more lib-friendly polls that don't ask embarrassing questions. Don't want to hurt Barak's feelings.

Anonymous said...

libs just keep running the state into the toilet