The Anchorage Daily News, Alaska’s #1 Media Source is seeking a full time Graphic Designer for our Production department. The Graphic Designer provides computerized layouts and design services for the Anchorage Daily News and its customers, utilizing established procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Produces camera ready ads and scans art elements
- Processes changes of ad
- Work in a team environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to type 35 WPM accurately
- Proficiency in InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator
- Training and/or work experience on Macintosh computers and related peripherals
- 1 year work experience with direct internal or external customer contact
The qualified individual will be a team player with a cooperative attitude. Ability to follow detailed instructions, work under pressure and communicate in a professional manner a plus. Must be able to have a flexible work schedule. Shifts are scheduled Monday through Friday 8:00am –8:00pm.
Click here for more info.