The Anchorage Daily News is seeking a full time District Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a responsible, motivated person that is looking for an entry level management position. The Circulation District Manager manages the daily delivery of the Daily News to subscribers. This salaried position starts at $16.00/hour, plus a monthly incentive plan.
· Recruiting, contracting and managing the activities of carriers
· Maintaining accurate carrier records
· Providing outstanding customer service to our subscribers
· Increasing circulation through excellent service and sales activities
· Valid driver’s license and insured vehicle
· 2 years work experience with direct internal or external customer contact
· Hours mainly late night, early morning
Click here for more info.