Click here fore more info.
The Belleville News-Democrat is looking for a full time Administrative Assistant to the publisher. Candidate must have solid executive administration skills. College degree preferred; 3-5 years administrative experience required; excellent benefits.
- Must have a good knowledge of computers and be proficient in a number of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel,
Powerpoint and Access.
- Must have excellent keyboarding skills.
- Strong communication, grammar, spelling and composition skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, complete multiple assignments, and monitor workflow.
- Excellent knowledge of general office procedures; i.e. filing, operation of general office equipment.
- Ability to deal with all levels of employees, including corporate officials and the public in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work with confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be self motivated; show initiative.
- Must be able to work in an environment of changing priorities; be flexible.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Research experience a plus; graphic design skills a plus.