The Anchorage Daily News, Alaska’s #1 media source, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work with our home delivery staff and customers to ensure home delivery customer satisfaction each morning. The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for entering all subscription starts in our database, communicating with our customer service client daily and calling existing customers to confirm delivery resolution.
- Exceptional internal and external customer service
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to stay calm and focused in responding to customer issues
- Good work habits and occasional flexibility regarding the work schedule
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 or more years work experience providing customer service
- Familiarity with computers, including MS Office Suite
The Customer Service Representative work schedule is Monday and Tuesday 5:00am-2:00pm and Wednesday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with occasional weekend shifts.
Salary not stated.
Click here for more.