The Kansas City Star has a seasonal opening for a part time Advertising Photographer for approximately 20 – 30 hours/week
The photographer will provide:
· Art direction and execution of photo assignments for advertising departments and products within The Star using digital camera equipment.
· In studio and on location photography using strobe equipment when necessary.
· Excellent internal and external customer service at all times.
Qualifications for this job:
· A broad technical knowledge of photography, equipment and practical experience.
· Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent &/or six months to one year related experience &/or training or equivalent combination
· The availability to work weekday hours with the possibility of some evenings or weekends.
· A strong commercial photo portfolio.
· The ability to transport and provide secure protection of Star equipment.
· The ability to lift 50 lbs.
· A car, driver’s license and proof of valid insurance.
· A working knowledge of pre-press issues, digital imagery and Adobe PhotoShop.
· The ability to adjust images to reproduce in various Star related products.
Click here for more info.