Friday, August 29, 2008

Blog research

Interesting to see how readers come across my blog. Using Statcounter, I looked at the searches people used to land on my blog yesterday. Here are the top searches people used:

33 entered "mcclatchy watch" into Google search
13 entered "mcclatchy" into Google search
5 entered "mcclatchy layoffs"
5 entered "blog spot and mcclatchy"
5 "obama friends with bomber"
4 "bill ayers-bomber"
4 "williams ayers"
3 "cancelthebee.blogspot"
3 "cancelthebee"
3 "mcclatchywatch"
3 "mcclatchy watch blog"
2 "obama campaign justice department"
2 "mcclathy watch" (proving you can find my blog even if you can't spell McClatchy)
2 "mcclatchy papers wichita eagle cutbacks"
2 "mcclatchy buyouts"
2 "cancel the bee"
2 "gary pruitt and salary"
2 "news and observer layoffs august"

I've done a few posts on Bill Ayers, but it's still a surprise people looking up Bill Ayers on Google come across my blog. But it also tells me there are people out there who want info on Bill Ayers.

No comments: