Well, Tony has his facts right. But readers of this blog knew about the pending sale over a month ago. Just saying.
By the way, Tony has a nice play list of songs to go with the demise of the glass building:
- Heart of Glass - Blondie
- Walking on Broken Glass - Annie Lennox
- Pick up the Pieces - Average White Band
- Shattered - The Rolling Stones
- Cars Hiss by my Window - The Doors
- Kansas City Star says it may sell its printing facility and downtown circulation complex
- Kansas City Star sports columnist mocks Catholicism, jokes about Mary conceiving at an alcohol party
- Kansas City Star reassigns Lewis Duiguid, controversial columnist who said "socialist is racist code language for Black"
- Kansas City Star gets snookered, publishes comedian's parody as news
- Isn't it time for publisher Mark Zieman to end the "sweetheart deal" the Kansas City Star has with his wife, Rhonda Chriss Lokeman?